Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chihi: "We must not slip back '


Cologne / Halle --
Adil Chihi skillfully turns a pirouette after another. Smiles in the December sun. And writes to the hard-working band signed autographs for young and old.
In the EXPRESS-date on the ice rink in the old town everyone could see: the 3-0 win against Nuremberg gave the Moroccans wings!
"After such a long losing streak, the victory incredibly important," says Adil, who prepared two goals, "now we have to take the swing into the new year. We must not slip again! We definitely need more than 18 points in the next year. When one sees the quality in the squad, this must be done. "
His goals for the new year to defend: "The regular place - and develop myself."
The same goes for two more FC youngster. Besides Chihi also Taner Yalcin against Nuremberg got his chance in the starting lineup - and played well. The two friends shared the hotel room before games. But for how long
EXPRESS heard: Italo-club Udinese has spread its tentacles into the German youth international. "Yes, they have interest in me," says Taner, "but I have a contract until 2011 with FC and I will prevail here."
As the 3rd in the Covenant of the Wild Boys - Christopher Schorch. Defensive Gem switched over from Christmas at home in Halle / Saale and EXPRESS tells the best story for the festival: "Today I am visiting imWaisenhaus with my father and brother-in-twenty children. We bring over gift boxes. Since lots of candy and stuffed animals in there. I'm doing this because not everyone was as lucky as me. "