Monday, May 24, 2010

The Prince - a master at putting

Düsseldorf -
He is the first prince who conquered in the vestments of the golf course!
Dirk Kemmer was now between his crazy schedule just his favorite hobby at the Golf Grafenberg, his home club after. "I wanted to test only once, if the momentum is still working," said the 45-year-old.
And of course it worked - although he has not played since November golf more. But who has such a sensational handicap of 8.6 as our Prince Carnival, which will not forget how to play golf so fast!
"I play golf since 2003. I wanted to try it from time to time, took an hour and already coach of the virus had jumped. "In normal times - when he is no prince - he is regularly on the pitch. "I train twice a week and play twice a week. For me, golf is recreation and sport. Since I am distracted for four hours, had no telephone and it can keep my mind free. "
What is his golf success? "Do not see what the other makes next to you on the pitch. Each plays his game. And everyone should be trusted only what he can really. "Then he also creates a deduction 230-240 meters! His wife, Sabine plays the way for five years, golf. And even Venetia Janine has now made their handicap.
"We want the next carnival golf tournament go to the start. Maybe there are other royal couple who participate here. Ex-Venetia Angela Erwin also plays golf. I hereby undertake to teach her former Prince Stefan Kleinehr to play golf. Until the tournament he has his Green Card! "