Saturday, March 13, 2010

Super and Normal continue as expensive



Dusseldorf - "I'll give gas, I want fun!" The hit of pop singer "Mark" from the 80s in Germany can put fewer and fewer drivers.
After climbing and climbing gasoline prices, driving is increasingly becoming a luxury. And what the carriers of petrol horribly annoying: your fuel is as expensive as a few weeks since Super.
At the beginning of the Christmas holidays, the oil companies, yet again, the petrol prices had increased in November, the regular-aligned with Super. And it has remained so until Monday. "Totally unfair," complains Karsten von Hagen West. "It's pure price gouging."
On Sunday, motorists had to pay 1.429 euros for a proud liters of fuel. "I have purchased a gasoline engine as an extra car to save money. That was probably for naught, "complains Stefan Teicher from Wülfrath. "But I fear that the madness is not over and prices rise in the coming weeks."
Many motorists clench his fist in his pocket, since there are few alternatives. "I am dependent on my way to work on the car. The journey by public transport takes too long, and I'm late, "said George Fuchs from Erkelenz. "What else can I do to fill up too? Maybe we need to think about new energies. "
As a truck driver Isa knows Isley prices for the fuel very well. "Germany is to England and Holland, the drittteuerste country in Europe. Since, therefore, deserve not only the powerful multinational oil companies, but also the state. Due to the constant increases in the year I have several hundred dollars less money in their pockets. It must be saved somewhere else. "
Therefore Mhairou Mohamad wants the politicians finally step in and turn the downward price spiral. "The leaders in Berlin have to help the little people on the street, otherwise they can hardly any longer afford a car. Repairs are now no longer pay almost, because the wages stay the same or even fall, but the costs rise even further. "Only Kai Olcher does not complain about high gasoline prices. "I need my car, fortunately only in rare cases, a lot of entrepreneurial walk."